sexta-feira, setembro 30, 2005

Badge of Pride

All the bullshit that I see, so much I can't believe
grown man just tryin' to be true to myself impossibly
I may not ever get rich, might wind up diggin' a ditch
I won't cry no I won't bitch, I wont back down and I'll never quit!!!

It is my badge of pride -hardcore 'til the day I die
just tryin' to survive, I won't back down or apologize
Say what you wanna say, I'm not listening anyway
I'll believe what I wanna believe, true to myself - that's how it's gotta be!!!

All the methods that I use, all the things I use and abuse
it all leaves me confused, I've beer torn up, beat down and bruised
but somehow I was saved and I'm standing here today
Now I do things my own way cause I'm never going back again

It is my badge of pride - hardcore ´til the day i die!
just tryin´to survive, i won´t back down or apologize
Say what you wanna say, i´m not listening anyway
i´ll belive what i wanna belive, true to myself - that´s how it´s gotta be!!!

Bom fds!

Comments: Enviar um comentário

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Click Here